Pages

Evans family

Evans family

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I-800 approval

we got our final approval from the US and now waiting for China to issue the ok to travel known as TA, travel approval, then we head to pick up our daughter. Right now we are expecting to travel in about 8 weeks. WOW i cant believe it is coming down to the last bit. I have several projects i want done before travel. I have narrowed them down to getting the girls room redone and will be working on that next weeks and then to get both of their quilts done. Then i have the normal getting the house clean, pack and shop. I am confidently scared that i can get this done and will try not to get too stressed. I do think making lists will be my friend . Well tomorrow is the last day of 2nd grade for little missy and comes with mixed blessings. She doesnt want to leave 2nd grade because we had the BEST teacher ever but shes growing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment