Pages

Evans family

Evans family

Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy anniversary

Today we celebrate 30 years and we embark on an adventure of a lifetime yet again. Last year when we talked about adoption we could not think of a better way to celebrate 30 years together than to bring another precious child into our family. Little did we know we would be leaving on this very day. We will have 2 very long days of traveling and are asking for prayers. Saturday i developed a blood clot in my leg, it is superficial but we have no clue how i got it. I went to the ER that very day and I do NOT have any deep vein clots and the doctor said to move during the flight and drink plenty of water. I will be doing that, no worries and Frazier will take very good care of me. We covet your prayers for travel mercies, a smooth transition with B and to no endure any further illnesses or surprises. :) They are about 14 of you on here, a very small group, this is where all the roller coaster emotions and the raw deal will be posted. PLEASE do not share outside of this group. I can post to here via email and that is why i chose this medium. Sit back, pray and watch the next chapter in our lives unfold.

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment