Pages

Evans family

Evans family

Saturday, September 1, 2012

We are home!


Well Friday was the longest day, we got up at 6:30am Friday { 6:30pm EST Thursday night} then got home about 10 pm Friday night and bed at midnight so a 30 hour day but the flights were uneventful, Meili did great. Kaylee was a bit apprehensive because she got sick on the 15 hour flight going. But she did great and no sickness this time! She became a US citizen in San Francisco and thats the picture on the page. She is doing great and K and her are doing better as well. They insisted sleeping together on the top bunk and I think K is realizing the joys of a sister. I know we will have more issues but I will take the great morning so far of playing together and helping each other. I also left the ipad on the plane (facepalm) so my computer died 3 days into trip and now this. Electronics on this trip did not fair well but I will take that and keep her amazing transition into our family. I will get some more pictures posted soon.

2 comments:

  1. Happy you're home and safe! ~CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you guys made it safe!!

    ReplyDelete