Pages

Evans family

Evans family

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Our trek back home

Today the US visa is picked up and we start our trek home. We go via train to Hong Kong later then 2 nights there then over 24 hours of travel to arrive home 8 pm est. we enjoyed the river ferry and the girls enjoyed it as well. We had Papa John pizza :) yes you read it right. The guide said she wouldn't eat the food on board so she ordered pizza for our group. Meili likes cheese pizza like her big sister Kaylee. One thing also different is she likes drinks and such room temperature nothing on either extreme. It's hard to believe 2 weeks have passed since we left home, it has been good to show K where she came from and enjoy the time with our 2 daughters. That is about as hard to say and imagine just as for me to say I'm a grandmother. I love all my children just hard to believe sometimes how old they are. I am proud of them but where has the time gone?

I don't feel old enough, most days, to be the mother of a 26 yr old nor be a grammy but I am and I am truely blessed. Thank you God for entrusting these precious souls to me and I hope that I have and will do right by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment