We had her medical visa check for her entry into the US. She did pretty good but bless her heart she cried for the TB test. Broke my heart but I got to comfort her and tell her everything would be ok. We got some insight as to maybe something going on with her but shes doing great! She is such a character, joking, loving and very communative. Even though she doesnt have much English she had no problem communicating with us. She has her way of communicating and gets across what she needs/wants I sit in wonder and wonder what her life has been for the last 8 years and everything she must have endured but one thing for certain she is a survivor and an amazing little girl! We are blessed.
Met a friend that I only communicated through FB and via phone, finally met her today in person, half way around the world but friendship knows no bounds. The experience each parent goes through to get to this point is so different for each family. For us it has been an easy one everything considered and would I do it again, absolutely! She is so precious. The first night as we cuddled and she help my face, kissed me and embraced me like saying " i cant believe you are finally here" well I cant believe I have been blessed again with such an amazing girl. My heart over flows with the love and blessing I have in my life. I have 3 wonderful boys all grown now, a grandson and these 2 beautiful girls and many more in my life that call me Mom. I dont know what i did to deserve these wonderful blessings but i enjoy them and realize how precious gifts they all are and how precious like is.
Chinese have a proverb that reads : An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break.
Beautiful and I know you will Give this Child the best life and Love she will ever know what a great women n Mother you are
ReplyDelete